Date(s) – 15/10/2017 – 15/07/2018
Možnosť zúčastniť sa na EDS po dobu 9 mesiacov v meste Terrassa, v Španielsku (40 km od Barcelony). Viac informácií o EDS vo všeobecnosti si môžete prečítať v tomto článku: http://www.adelslovakia.org/moznosti-pre-vas/europska-dobrovolnicka-sluzba-skvela-alternativa-najma-pre-absolventov
WHO WE ARE La Víbria Intercultural it’s a small association placed in Terrassa (40 min from Barcelona) that works the interculturality and the peace culture by doing activities of non-formal education. In our daily work, we deal with youngsters in different ways: in one hand, we have some hours in the week dedicated exclusively to give information to youngsters from 13 to 30 years old, related to going abroad (to study, to do internships, for volunteering, to work…). On the other hand, we are partners with the European network of Erasmus+, and so, we are hosting, coordinating and sending organization for EVS, Youth exchanges and Training Courses. Moreover, we organize local projects related to interculturality.
WHICH KIND OF VOLUNTEERING WE OFFER We are searching for an EVS that give support in our daily tasks in the office. So, that means: – Administrative tasks: searching and contacting partners, signing mandates, writing and answering mails, communication in social network – Give information about going abroad in the Youth Center – Helping the coordination of Erasmus+ projects: sending people to EVS and Youth Exchanges; creating and writing projects, helping in the development of some of these projects, and organizing actively at least one project (Youth Exchange or Training Course). – Promoting Erasmus+ activities: making activities and dynamics in schools or local organizations to talk about your experience and others related to volunteering or traveling abroad – Being involved in the activities of La Víbria: local events, activities in the schools, activities related to interculturality.
We are looking for some youth that is:
- Proactive, so that you can participate with new ideas for creating new activities that are beneficial for our association.
- Communicative, so even if we don’t speak the same language, we both make the effort to being comprehensive.
- Openminded and easy to accustom to new conditions and challenges that EVSE will bring
- Some knowledge about the Erasmus+ projects: having participated in some of them or having been involved in some organization as ours
- Motivation for learning more about Erasmus+ projects
- Having medium level of Spanish
- Skills of team working
- Interest in learning catalan
WHAT DO WE OFFER YOU
- Catalan lessons during all the year (3h per week)
- There will be three more volunteers working near you, not with the same tasks neither in the same place, but you’ll be part of the same team.
- The possibility of knowing how an association works, and the change of learning a lot about Erasmus+ projects
- Your stay during EVS will be covered by Erasmus+ grant (paid travel costs, free accommodation, pocket money and food allowance, local transport)
WORKING PLACE: La Casa Baumann (Youth services) – Av. Jacquard, 1. 08222, Terrassa
NUMBER OF HOURS: 30h
HOLIDAYS: 2 days per month (you can accumulate them)
ACCOMMODATION: You’ll be living in a flat, with other EVS or students of the city.